HDFC Bank’s Regalia credit card comes with a slew of lifestyle and travel benefits. Make the most of this card’s joining incentives, complimentary lounge access, and other advantages in areas such as travel, eating, and shopping. With the HDFC Regalia credit card you can make all your overseas transactions and have the lowest foreign currency mark-up cost of 2%. Also, up to 15% off at over 3,000 restaurants. Moreover, you can take advantage of fuel fee waivers, 24-hour concierge service, accidental air death insurance, emergency abroad hospitalisation insurance, credit liability insurance, and many more advantages. All you need to have is a high CIBIL score to be able to apply for an HDFC credit card.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
The following are the eligibility conditions and documentation that must be submitted in order to be able to apply for the HDFC Regalia credit card:
- Salaried professionals should be between the ages of 21 and 60. Monthly earnings should be greater than Rs.1 lakh.
- Self-employed candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 65. Annual earnings should be greater than Rs.12 lakh.
- Income evidence, residence proof, and identification verification documentation must be supplied as requested by the bank.
Apart from these eligibility conditions you need to have a certain set of documents in order to be able to apply for this credit card. Those documents are as follows:
The applicant needs to present a Proof of Identity such as the Driving Licence, Passport, Aadhaar card, etc. Also, the applicant needs to submit an Address Proof such as his Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar card, etc. Income Proof documents such as the Salary Slip of the applicant, IT Returns and Form 16.
Benefits & Features
There are numerous advantages that come along with the HDFC Regalia credit card. Some of those benefits are as follows:
- Gratis airport lounge visits: With a complimentary Priority Pass membership, you may visit over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. In a calendar year, the primary member and the add-on credit cards will receive six complimentary trips to lounges outside of India.
- Through the Regalia Visa Credit Card Lounge programme, cardholders may also get free entry to domestic airport lounges. In a calendar year, the programme gives 12 free visits to domestic airport lounges.
- Travel concierge services: HDFC Bank offers trip concierge support to all Regalia Credit Card holders, allowing customers to personalise their travel experience.
- Cardholders are eligible for a Rs.1 crore air accident death insurance, a Rs.15 lakh emergency foreign hospitalisation cover, and a Rs.9 lakh credit liability cover.
- Airport benefits include priority check-in and waitlist clearance, extra luggage allowance, and the ability to earn 9 Club Vistara points for every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- Get a flat 25% discount at over 2,000 partner restaurants.
- Get a 1+1 buffet at over 200 restaurants.
- You save an additional 5% and pay no convenience charge.
- You have first access to festivals and events such as Gourmet Licious.
Advantages of Dining
- Zomato Gold membership is free for one year when you use your card. In addition, when you dine at selected restaurants, you can get up to two beverages for free.
- Please keep in mind that Zomato Gold membership is only valid for Regalia cards issued after March 20, 2019 and is only available to the primary cardholder.
- If you spent more than Rs.3 lakh in the previous year, the renewal charge is waived.
These are all the benefits that come along with the HDFC Regalia credit card. Moreover, apart from these benefits if you have any query related to the card or any of the benefits then you can contact the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number to resolve your queries.
HDFC Regalia Reward Points Benefits & Redemption
The list of HDFC Regalia reward points benefits is as follows:
- Earn 4 points for every Rs.150 spent on your card.
- Spend Rs.5 lakhs in a year and earn 10,000 Reward Points.
- Earn an extra 5,000 Reward Points on annual expenditures of Rs.8 lakhs.
Redemption of HDFC Regalia Reward Points
- Reward points accumulated on your Regalia card expire after two years. Follow the procedures below to redeem your existing points:
- Visit the official HDFC Regalia website and select a redemption option from the list.
- You can also select from the alternatives given under the ‘SmartBuy’ section on the HDFC Bank website or through NetBanking.
- Select the voucher/reward and confirm your decision to redeem the points.
Read Also: How to Use WPC