If you search online, you will be bombarded with so many curtains designed for outdoor uses. Choosing any one among the lot will be a tedious job. However, with some help from the experts and completing research from your side, you will end up investing in the best outdoor Patio Curtains for long lasting results.
Among all the fabric materials used for manufacturing these curtains, olefin fabric is the one that seems to be targeted as the most popular one among the lot. Also known as polypropylene, Olefin is a solution or the pigment of the dyed fiber, which is easy to clean. Moreover, this kind of fabric is known to inherent the UV resistant and will not break your bank while shopping for the same.
There are various different fabric and yarn choices available when the matter revolves around olefin fabric. So, when it comes to the design expertise, you don’t have to limit yourself. Choose the best ones among the lot.
Get along with the olefin fabric:
It was in 1960s when olefin was first invented as a byproduct of the natural gas and oil production houses. It is often consider to be a synthetic material. And olefin ensures that the color remain stable and UV resistant at the same time.
- The olefin fabric for the patio curtains will dry up quickly once wet and won’t fade away in the direct sunlight easily.
- It is often consider to be the first fiber choice for covering marine carpeting because of its innate UV resistant features.
- Olefin has now become a great fabric choice for manufacturing outdoor curtains. So, finding one from your chosen online store won’t be that difficult at all.
The value of acrylic fabric:
Acrylic is note to be another form of fabric that seems to perform well in the outdoor region. So, if you want to try out something different from Olefin then acrylic fabric might be the option for you.
- Acrylic has become popular with some of the chosen brands.
- They are available in vibrant assortment of colors, which are ranging in solids and stripes.
- Acrylic is also know to be a product to build static charge that can be magnet for the pet hair.
- The look is rather simple and elegant, which makes these curtains perfect for adding a chic look to your outdoor patio or backyard areas.
Polyester and the polyester blend:
Polyester and fabric have been mix together to create blend of polyester yarn. It is one of the most common materials for making outdoor curtains because of the high strength that it comes with. When compared to some of the high end outdoor curtain options, it is a lot cheaper. And way susceptible to discoloration and fading. In case you don’t mind changing the current outdoor curtains once in every one or two years. And if you are playing on a budget, then polyester is the most suitable option to give out a try!