Although QuickBooks is a fantastic piece of software that facilitates your job, occasionally it will crash due to a technical problem. QuickBooks Script Error is one example of a technological blunder you could run across while working with the software. Users are frequently confused by the error message since it offers no clear information.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss the causes of this problem and potential solutions. Let’s go into further depth about this technological issue.
Learn the causes of script errors in QuickBooks?
- Features for script processing being blocked or disabled
- When attempting to create an account name using account numbers that are already in existence
- Import on the incorrect account
- When an imported bill or invoice has a different account than the assets or the accounts due
- Active X’s necessary components are missing.
Read more: QuickBooks Simple Start
Discover ways to correct the QuickBooks script error?
In QuickBooks, a script error occurs when a command is not executed properly. There are numerous measures you may take to resolve a script issue if it is interfering with a website’s functionality or if it is becoming too annoying. You can apply the suggested solutions to resolve the QuickBooks script error Chrome.
1: Clear the Cache Data in Your Chrome Browser
- In the Chrome browser, click Tools.
- Click Internet Options now, and then select the General tab by doing the same.
- Locate and select the Delete option under Browser History next.
- Before you finalize your selections, put a checkmark next to the options you want to remove.
- To execute, click OK.
2: Change the internet’s configurations
- Get your Chrome browser open.
- Under the Settings menu select the Security tab.
- Find the Trusted sites button and add *Intuit.com as a reliable source.
- Then select the Trusted Sites option.
- The unmark must now be verified to the server.
- Next, close the trusted sites window.
- Select the button to turn off protected mode.
- Explicitly exit your Chrome browser.
- Finally, attempt to run QuickBooks Desktop once again.
3: Chrome browser reinstallation
- Go to the Add/Remove Program section of the Control Panel by using the Windows Start menu to access it.
- Next, Google Chrome checkmark should be removed after choosing the Turn Windows features on or off option.
- Turn Windows features back on or off after restarting your computer.
- Restart your computer after selecting the Google Chrome option.
- Launch QuickBooks and see if the script error is fixed.
Also Read: QuickBooks Tool Hub
If you continue to get a QuickBooks script error when accessing the company file, try updating QuickBooks Desktop. Contact QuickBooks customer service for instant assistance and support if the problem is still present.