It is amazing how the little things you can change about your body can go a long way in making yourself more attractive. For example, if you have a small face, then you might consider going shorter with your hair style. Or if you are not the most well-endowed man in the world, then maybe you should get some implants. That is what Chace Crawford did, one of the Short male celebrities!
The Short History Of Short Male Celebrities In Hollywood
Short men have always been in the minority in Hollywood, but unlike their counterparts in other industries, they’ve managed to make a name for themselves. Here are five short celebrities who have made a significant impact in Hollywood.
Reality Show Stars
Some short male celebrities that made it big in Hollywood are:
- Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars)
- Adam Devine (Workaholics)
- Troy Polamalu (NFL)
- Zack Efron (The Fault in Our Stars)
A Bygone Era
Short male celebrities that made it big in Hollywood include Tom Hanks, Drew Barrymore, and Hugh Grant. These actors were able to defy the odds and become successful despite being on the shorter side.
- Tom Hanks is perhaps the most well-known of these actors. He started his career as a child actor and went on to achieve enormous success both in Hollywood and internationally. His biggest hits include Big, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, and The Green Mile.
- Drew Barrymore became a household name after starring in the popular Disney movies like Goonies and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. She has since gone on to have a successful career in both television and film. Her recent work includes roles in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle and Girl Interrupted.
- Hugh Grant is best known for his work in romantic comedies such as Four Weddings And A Funeral and Notting Hill. Despite his comedic skills, he has also achieved success in more serious roles, such as Iris. Grant is currently playing the lead role in the historical drama series Poldark.
The Evolution of the Soap Sta
There was a time when soap opera stars were all tall, blonde, and curvaceous. But over the years, the industry has seen a shift in its star-power demographics. Now, actors who are shorter and/or have darker skin tones are dominating the screen. And it’s not just soap operas; short male celebrities are also finding success in Hollywood. Here are five short male celebrities who have made it big in Hollywood.
Nicolas Cage is known for his action movies, but he first came to prominence in the early 1990s as a soap opera actor. He starred on “As The World Turns” for three seasons and won two Emmy Awards for his performance. Cage is now one of the most successful actors in Hollywood and has appeared in blockbuster movies such as “Dogma” and “Face/Off.”
Tobey Maguire started his acting career by appearing in small roles on TV shows and then making his big screen debut in 1997 with a role on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Affleck is a talented actor and director who has starred in some of the most popular films of all time, such as “Good Will Hunting” and “Argo”. He has also directed some acclaimed films such as “The Town” and “Gone Girl”.
Cooper is an award-winning actor and comedian who has appeared in some of the biggest blockbuster movies of all time, including “The Hangover” and “Silver Linings Playbook”. He is also well known for his TV roles in series like “House M.D.” and “Limitless”.
Evans is an actor who has starred in some of the biggest blockbusters of all time, including Marvel Cinematic Universe movies like “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: Infinity War”. He
Short male celebrities that made it big in Hollywood can be difficult to find, but they are out there. Here are a few of the most popular short male celebrities who have achieved great things in the entertainment industry.