The Only Spa Appointment App Your Business Needs Today
Who likes waiting in long queues to book an appointment at a spa? Neither does anyone have the time to wait over the calls to book the appointment? Isn’t there a quicker service or facility that lets customers book an appointment at their favorite spa in just a few clicks? Don’t worry pals, because you are going to forge this solution for absolutely anyone who wants to enjoy a seamless spa experience without hassles. In this blog, we’ll explore how to build a spa appointment app and make it upsell easily.
Build a Spa Booking App in 2022
To build the spa appointment booking app, the first step is – to find out a ready-made solution. Finding a pre-built solution won’t be easy. Therefore, compiled here is the list that will help you shortlist the most valuable solutions.
- Purchase the base app from a white-labeled firm.
- The firm must have at least a decade of experience in the industry.
- They must have launched 1200+ apps by now.
- Their demo app must be free of cost.
- To determine if they actually deliver what they promise, watch the video testimonials of their clients.
- Moreover, their spa booking app should be ready for launch in only 1 – 2 weeks, tops!
Make Your Spa Appointment App Efficient Enough to Handle Your Online Business
The app that you’d be creating must be designed and coded to save your time, reduce the number of no-show-ups, and even track the spa’s earnings. To ensure that the app does it all and efficiently manages the online operations, consider integrating these features:
Notifications and reminders
Your customers must receive instant notifications when an appointment is booked, canceled, or rescheduled for some reason. Moreover, a text message or email reminding them of the appointment plays a crucial role in reducing the no-show rates by 50%! Now, that’s how you can escalate your sales.
Easy appointment booking
Let your customers enjoy the luxury of booking spa appointments right through their smartphones and even tablets. Moreover, the iOS and Android spa booking app lets the therapists manage the appointments, schedule them, and appoint the professionals!
Proper customer management
The proper customer management facilities of the application let the manager keep records of and even manage the:
- Past treatments
- Purchase history
- Consultation forms
- Customer reviews
Customers love spa appointment booking software that lets them make online payments. Here, the service charges are deducted directly from the customer’s in-app wallet balance or credit card (as per the customer’s preference).
Moreover, the app owner doesn’t have to lose money because of last-minute appointment cancellations or casual bookings. The app owner has all the rights to enforce cancellation policies where the customers are charged a certain amount or percentage of the price as a cancellation fee!
Reporting and analytics
The spa booking app is incomplete if it doesn’t let the app owner access the income reports and overall business analytics. Here, the app owner can easily track the income, and expenses, and even identify what changes can be made to earn better.
In short, from the business owner’s and customer’s perspective, this spa booking app is true bliss in disguise.
Benefits of Shifting Your Spa Business Online
Enlisted below are some of the most impressive benefits of shifting the business online:
- Reach a worldwide audience because no one has ever profited by confining themselves to the local market.
- Your customers can easily access your services right through their smartphones.
- Moreover, with a perfectly built spa appointment app, you can easily turn down the chances of human errors.
- Improved customer support is another important benefit that comes straight to you. In the long-run, good customer support will help you attract more customers.
When moving your business online, take care that you don’t lose your personal touch! Make the service as personalized as you can whenever a customer steps into your spa. The spa appointment booking software is only to streamline your business and reduce any human errors that might seem to negatively affect your business!